IPCP Pro 360Q xi New
- Quad core processor and four times more memory with 2 GB of RAM and 8 GB of Flash
- Supports TouchLink Pro touchpanels, eBUS® devices, and Network Button Panels
- Three AV LAN ports allow AV devices to be isolated from the corporate network
- AV LAN ports provide PoE+ to external devices
- Supports secure industry standard communications protocols
- Supports LinkLicense®
The Extron IPCP Pro 360Q xi is a compact, high-performance control processor with three dedicated AV LAN ports and one standard Ethernet port. It features a Quad Core processor and four times more memory than our previous IP Link Pro multi-network control processors. The IPCP Pro 360Q xi can provide PoE+ to external devices; eliminating the need for additional power supplies. It features advanced security standards and Gigabit Ethernet ports, which ensure compatibility with multiple TouchLink® Pro touchpanels using a standard network infrastructure. The AV LAN ports are designed to control local AV devices, and safeguard them from outside intrusion or interference. The IPCP Pro 360 is an ideal choice for controlling multiple devices and control signal types within AV systems requiring an isolated AV network.